As we continue to integrate the journey sparked last year at Colours of Love: The Expansion, we are deeply excited to invite you to our 2020 edition of Colours of Love: The Evolution.
Join us on our next adventure as an emerging Colours of Love community, where we build upon our dreams by uniting once again to connect, create and celebrate, in this uplifting retreat experience!
We are honoured to collaborate yet again with our amazing Thai family at Baba Beach Club, warmly welcoming us with their exceptional hospitality in a 5-star luxury setting, at what is to be considered one of the best music lover's hotels in the world.
We will embark on a magical 5 day & night journey together - encompassing wellness, workshops, ceremony, art and a LOT of music and celebration! With a world class line up, you can trust this will be an unforgettable experience… come, be embraced in the magic and let your heart do the rest!
5 days & 5 nights of celebration of YOU and your DREAM
- Opening ceremony
- Daily Yoga and Meditation sessions + Ritual Flow Yoga with Marques Wyatt
- Asia Premiere Film Screening 'Becoming Nobody' by Jamie Catto with introduction and Q&A
- Talks with Guinevere ~ Conscious Consumption , Kirilly Cosmic Space Priestess ~ Astrology Download
- Workshops with Jamie Catto ~ Insanely Gifted Notep & Myle ~ High on Your Own Supply , Samantha Moyo ~ Sovereignty Reclamation , Adrian Iselin ~ Connection Catalyst
- Dream Activation Ceremony
- Cacao Ceremony
- Three Community Dining experiences*
- Fire, dance and acoustic performances
- Live art installations
- Neotraditional ‡ Handpoked ‡ Tattoo Art (additional cost)
Immersive Theatre with Charley Firefly & Nick Cox ~ Love Please
- Two Banquet Lunches by the beach*
- Sunset Beach Closing Party
- Majestic musical programming
- Sound Healing with Notep
- Artisan handmade clothing and jewellery bazaar
- Sunsets, sunrises and infinite stargazing with new friends and family… and the beginning of so much more!
- Closing ceremony
- Accommodation and travel
- Food and beverage (apart from community dining in the evenings). There is a full restaurant/bar on site.
For full contribution details and how to join the adventure, please follow the link below to register!
*Tickets are non refundable*
*Program subject to change*
PROGRAM DATES:(DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Thursday 19th March - Arrivals and Opening Ceremony
Friday 20th March - Make a difference day
Saturday 21st March - Main Celebration & Dream Activation
Sunday 22nd March - After Party Celebration
Monday 23rd March - Closing ceremony & Decompression (Launching into your life)
Tuesday 24th March - Goodbyes & Departures
Our Hosts Baba Beach Club have very kindly offered us a generous discount code for guests wishing to stay onsite to receive the full paradise experience. Immerse yourself in 5 star luxury at what is to be considered one of the best music lover's hotels in the world. We are very blessed to be joining forces and sharing this high frequency journey with them.
To stay here, you must book through us. We will send you full accommodation details when you register!
Baba suites range from 7000 - 19,000฿ per night, including breakfast
We have also teamed up with local budget hotels to accommodate our guests, with special rates for Colours of Love. We will also be providing a COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE between the main venue and hotels for guests booked through us ONLY.
To stay here, you must book through us. We will send you through full options for accommodation via email when you register. Rooms are on first come first served basis.
If travelling solo, you also can share with other Colours of Love family. Please let us know if you would like this option and we will do our best to match you with another wonderful community member.
Offsite accommodation ranges from £127.50 - £193 for 5 nights, excludes breakfast
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
CHECK OUT OUR